Hello! My Name is ...
Hey! My name is Isabela and I created this space known as The Rare and the Beautiful for people just like you! People searching for a place to read and talk about things that are relatable and even things that aren't. This is supposed to be a space where you feel comfortable just as you are, the glam and the flaws, the good hair and the smelly pits. Why? because I'm 19 years old (any March babies?!) and I get it, man.
We've gotten a bit more traffic and more followers so I thought I'd take a sec to just introduce myself and say hello. I realize that there are probably a bunch of people that don't really know who I am and that makes me sad because I want to be your friend so ...
Here we go ...
10 Things Most People Don't Know About Me:
1. Spanish was my first language.
2. I sleep on the left side of the bed.
3. I pee myself when I laugh too hard or get scared.
4. I say "Oh my Gatos" when frightened.
5. I love champagne (like a lot but #biblecollege).
6. My new favorite artist is Hobo Johnson - go check him out.
7. I hold mini concerts that I make a set list for and choreograph in my room when I [hope] no one's home.
8. All my pets I've ever owned are named after Bible characters.
9. I say "dammit" and "shit" way too much.
10. My favorite flavor cake is red velvet with cheese cream frosting (holla!)
Hopefully this gave you some insight into just how dorky and unique I actually am!! I would love to meet and connect with you guys - send us a message on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share some of your quirks!